Players of No Man’s Sky NEXT were reporting an issue with finding Sky Fleet Room in Creative Mode. This is a bug in the game and the developer has addressed the issue and tweeted about a hotfix patch that is right now experimental on Steam and GoG. Patches for Xbox One and PS4 are still under process.
The patch will work on many other issues like a crash in creature routines, crash when multiple players put ammunition into refiner, occasional crash when receiving mission rewards, etc. You can read the full patch log at the end of this news.
People associate NMS with me, but it’s made by a small team of extremely talented and hard working folks.
They are incredible.
First hotfix patch is in experimental on Steam and GoG. Patches for PS4 and XBox are working their way through Cert.https://t.co/IZR30RgowY
— Sean Murray (@NoMansSky) July 25, 2018
If you want to test the Experimental update then you have to right click on No Man’s Sky in Steam game library page and then click on Properties. Go to Beta tab and select Code: Experimental from the drop-down menu under – Select the beta you would like to opt into.
No Man’s Sky NEXT Experimental Patch Logs:
- Fixed a crash in creature routines
- Fixed a crash when multiple players put ammunition into a refiner
- Fix for occasional crash when receiving mission rewards
- Fix for crash when adjusting anisotropic filtering settings in the graphics options menu
- Fix for potential crash in geometry streaming
- Improvements to texture caching for AMD GPUs
- Fixed an issue where some players still had physical nanites in their inventory that could not be spent at vendors
- Granted players nanites when they dismantle their Obsolete Technology – spend nanites on new upgrades in Space Stations
- Added a tutorial mission to guide players through the restoration of their old base
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to build Frigate Terminals in Creative Mode
- Fixed an issue where S-Class ships changed the appearance
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to build the Base Cache on their freighter to retrieve compensation for the loss of their freighter base