2K has released yet another update for PGA 2K21, adding tons of new stuff and game modes. After a prolonged slump in the franchise’s reputation, the PGA franchise brought a series of new changes in the latest installment, and the game turned out to be one of the best in the series.
From a new multiplayer mode to new cosmetics, fans have a lot to look forward to in the latest update. The update also addresses a number of bugs and introduces some quality of live improvements. Here are the full patch notes.
- Go big or go home in a one-on-one High Roller match.
- Swing with speed in a randomized Quick Play Match.
- Fixed various crashing problems.
- Addressed stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Game mode improvements added.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.