For avid Pokémon collectors eagerly seeking out to find the latest shiny version of their favorite Pokémon, the latest expansion for the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Shining Fates, features over 100 shiny Pokémon Cards you can obtain. While the name of the expansion had already been announced, the Pokémon Trading Card Company has released these cards.
The set contains 90 cards in their regular version, and then 120 cards of a shiny sub-set. Many of these cards will from the Shiny Star V pack set that released in mid-November.
Specific booster packs for the Shining Fates collection will release on February 19, 2021, and the mini tins and Premium Collection pack is coming later on March 3, 2021. The images of the many products are available here.
Here’s the full breakdown of all the available booster packs, and their respective release dates.
- Shining Fates Elite Trainer Box: 10 Shining Fates booster packs, and one promotional card featuring Eevee VMAX, along with several game accessories. – February 19, 2021
- Shining Fates Tins: Six Shining Fates booster packs and one foil promotional card featuring Eldegoss V, Boldtund V, or Cramorant V. – February 19, 2021
- Shining Fates Collection – Pikachu V: Four Shining Fates booster packs, as well as one foil promotional card and one foil oversize promotional card featuring Pikachu V. – February 19, 2021
- Shining Fates Mad Party Pin Collections: 3 Shining Fates booster packs, one foil promotional card featuring Bunnelby, Dedenne, Galarian Mr. Rime, or Polteageist, and one pin of that Pokémon. – February 21, 2021
- Shining Fates Mini Tins: Two Shining Fates booster packs and one metallic coin – March 5, 2021
- Shining Fates Premium Collections: Seven Shining Fates booster packs, one foil promotional card featuring shiny Crobat V or shiny Dragapult V, one foil promotional card, and one foil oversize promotional card featuring shiny Crobat VMAX or shiny Dragapult VMAX, and a metallic coin of that Pokémon. – March 5 2021