The buggy experience of PUBG on Xbox One has not stopped the gamers to enjoy the game. Though the game is receiving frequent updates with bug fixes, the bugs are far from gone, still, the player base is growing on the Xbox One and PC alike.In the latest patch for the game on Xbox One claims to fix some major bugs along with some minor issues. With the addition of a few feature additions and button reassignments.
According to a community coordinator on the official PUBG forum, the update aims to fix, “an in-game issue that was undermining the core experience for some players.”
PUBG Xbox One Patch Notes #5
- Pistols have been removed from Y button’s weapon rotation and grouped with the melee weapon.
- Players can now equip pistols by pressing ‘up’ on the D-pad.
Continued improvements related to player “rubber banding.”
Enhanced server performance while parachuting.
- Added a new controller pre-set to the options menu.
- Type B (new pre-set) now supports:
- Holding LT to aim down sight.
- Holding LB to use 3rd person perspective aim sight.
- Controller guide has been updated to include the new controller pre-set.
- Fixed an issue where players repositioned out of the battleground after certain actions and remained invulnerable until the end of the match.
- Additional memory and non-memory related crash fixes.
- Fixed the inability to join duo/squad through invites outside of the game.
The update also highlighted two things that will be addressed in the games next patch:
- Dropping objects causes the player to switch weapons.
- The user is unable to switch grenade types when tapping right on the D-Pad.
Source: PUBG Website