Capcom has released Patch 1.03 for Resident Evil 2 Remake. The size of the update is just under 1GB, and it comes after the release of the free DLC for the game called “Ghost Survivors.” The full patch notes are provided below. As per the details in it, the development team at Capcom has fixed some of the performance issues in the game.
Resident Evil 2 Remake Patch Notes 1.03
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Resident Evil 2 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Resident Evil 2 version 1.03 has fixed some glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with RE2 version 1.03.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with RE2 1.03.
Released back in January, this is what we had to say about the game in our glowing review:
Resident Evil 2 Remake was released back in January 2019, and in the first week itself, the game shipped three million copies. This is what we said about the game in our review: Prepare to be Terrified.
“Considering how many times Capcom has remade Resident Evil 2, this version is arguably the best of them all. The team outdid themselves with this one and pulled out all the stops to make it an exhilarating experience. We’ve been sitting here for hours thinking about any negatives the game might have, and nothing drastic comes to mind.”