There’s a new Humble Bundle live, and for Grand Theft Auto fans the savings are pretty killer. The Rockstar Games Humble Bundle features $200 worth of Rockstar Games releases for just $15, with everything from Grand Theft Auto IV to L.A. Noire on sale.
The bundle, which began earlier today and runs until Feb. 13, features 11 different games and one DLC bundle for PC. Several titles are also available for Mac.
Available hits include Manhunt, Max Payne 3, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Bully. Rockstar Games’ proceeds go to the Rainforest Alliance, which is dedicated to tackling climate change and rural poverty.
Here’s the full list of games available, ranked between the deal’s three tiers.
$1 or More
- Manhunt (PC)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PC or Mac)
- Grand Theft Auto III (PC or Mac)
- Max Payne (PC)
Beat the Average
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (PC)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PC or Mac)
- L.A. Noire (PC)
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (PC)
$15 or More
- L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle (PC)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (PC)
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City (PC)
- Max Payne 3 (Includes Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass) (PC or Mac)
Per usual, the Rockstar Games Humble Bundle’s savings are for a limited time only, so make sure to grab the bundle before the deal ends on Feb. 13. And in the meantime, check out The OP’s guide to some of the best open-world games around, which includes Grand Theft Auto IV.