Although Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has been well-received by fans since its release, it’s not a flawless experience. Fortunately, a new patch for the game is set to go live later this week to fix them.
The official Jedi: Fallen Order subreddit page details the patch, which will hit PC later today and “shortly afterwards” on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. With it, a number of slight issues some players have run across will be repaired.
The big thing is the sudden disappearance of BD-1 after finishing up Bogano. Though he is still there, he becomes invisible. Fortunately, this patch fixes that problem, making the droid easier to spot than the plot holes in Attack of the Clones. In addition, the Force bar is much easier to read, thanks to a color switch.
The full list of patch notes is below.
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.