Microsoft has provided few interesting stats about Xbox Game Pass, which reveal how the subscription increases the amount of hours spent on gaming.
According to these statistics, playtime has a 20% increase and the number of games played features a +40%.
As for people’s reaction to games entering the Xbox Game Pass lineup, each time they do, they see their active players double.
On top of that, Microsoft also noted a 25% increase in pre-orders and a 10% increase in franchise sales.
- 20 percent increase in playtime.
- 40 percent increase in number of games played.
- Whenever new games enter Xbox Game Pass, active players double.
- 25 percent increase in preorders.
- 10 percent increase in franchise sales.
EA Access has similar users behaviors, as reported by analyst Daniel Ahmad: “1. Play More (2.5x more games) 2. Play for longer (4x longer) 3. Spend more (3x more).”
Are you a subscriber to any of these services?