Here are all the requirements you need to reach to face each Gym Leader | Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee
The Pokémon Let's Go series introduces a new mechanic for facing Gym Leaders where you need to reach certain milestones or catch certain Pokemon to face them.
With some later Gyms requiring you to have an obscene amount of Pokémon or do an abysmal task, it pays to know exactly what you need to have for each one so that you can start preparing for each Gym as soon as possible.
With that in mind, we have created a list of the Gym Requirements for Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, to give you that extra advantage.
- Pewter City Gym: Must have a Water or Grass-type Pokemon in your team
- Cerulean City Gym: Must have a Level 15 Pokémon
- Vermillion City Gym: Beat the S.S. Anne
- Celadon City Gym: Can only enter if you have a Cute Pokémon.
- Fuchsia City Gym: Need to have caught 50 different species of Pokémon.
- Saffron City Gym: Must have a level 45 Pokemon.
- Cinnabar Island Gym: Get the secret key from the Pokémon Mansion.
- Viridian City Gym: Have all other badges.