Where to find Kanto Starter Pokémon Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle in Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokémon Let's Go Eevee is finally here, bringing with it a re-imagining of Kanto for a brand new generation of fans.
Unlike in Pokemon Red and Blue, however, you won't be able to choose your starter Pokemon and will be instead locked to either Pikachu or Eevee depending on which version of the game you pick up.
For those who want to relive the glory days of Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, however, there is a way to pick those three up either in the wild or as a gift in the Kanto region.
You should be able to find each one of the trainer's listed below easily, as most of them have the Kanto starter Pokemon next to them.
- Gift from a trainer at Cerulean City. You will need to have caught 30 Pokemon total to get it and have a good relationship with your partner Pokemon.
- Bulbasaur is also a wild Pokemon spawn in Viridian Forest.
- Gift from a trainer at Route 24. You will need to have caught 50 Pokemon total to get it.
- Charmander is also a rare Wild Pokemon spawn in Route 3, 4, and Rock Tunnel.
- Gift from Officer Jenny at Vermillion City. You need to have caught 60 Pokemon total to get it and have the Thunder Badge.
- Squirtle is also a wild Pokemon spawn in Route 24, 25, and Seafoam Islands.