IX Acid Trap Black Ops 4 Zombies Guide
In order to get the Death of Orion weapon in IX Black Ops 4 zombies, you first have to build the Acid Trap. Believe it or not, it’s actually easier to build the Acid Trap in IX than it is to get the IX Pack-a-Punch we wrote about earlier. Here’s how to build the Acid Trap IX in Black Ops 4 zombies.
How to build the Acid Trap IX Zombies Black Ops 4
- The Acid Trap is made up of three parts; Chains, Gear and Pot. You can always get them from the same locations.
- Chains – Head to the underground temple by the Pack-a-Punch and look underneath the balcony. You’ll find the chains hanging on the wall.
- Gear – Also in the underground temple, look in the corner underneath the steps. It’s pretty big, so it’s hard to miss.
- Pot – You need to complete three challenges, and the pot will appear in the middle of the challenge podium in the arena.
- To obtain a challenge, head to the main arena and look for the rope holding the banners. They’re by the entrances to each of the temples.
- Melee attack them to cut the ropes.
- You’ll be given a challenge. Complete three challenges and the pot will appear in the middle.
- Head to either one of the four temple entrances. On the wall is a skull switch. Interact with it to create the Acid Trap. That will create it in all four entrances, no matter which you choose.
That’s pretty much it. The Acid Trap is the first step in unlocking the Death of Orion weapon – we’ll have the full guide for what you need to do after this up soon. Following that, the Death of Orion weapon plays a huge part in the main IX easter egg – this and the Pack a Punch are just the very start. You have to receive poop from the crowd, create a fertilizer, shoot bull symbols and more. We’ll have all of that covered in the next couple of days, and we’ll update this post when they are. For now, enjoy using the Acid Trap and Pack-A-Punched weapons.