Metro Exodus: Where To Find The Teddy Bear Location Guide
In Metro Exodus, there are many areas to visit where you can recover interesting elements for their weapons and survival. But that's not all you can find around the game maps. You can find a guitar (How to find the Guitar Guide) and a teddy bear and unlock the Friend of the Crew achievement or trophy. Here is the guide on where to find the Teddy Bear in Metro Exodus.
Metro Exodus: How to find the teddy bear
To find the teddy bear, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: The teddy bear is in the southeastern corner of the Volga level map. You’ll find it between the two safe houses, at the silos near the train tracks.
- Step 2: Use the stairs to climb one of the lower sills, then use the catwalk to get to the higher one. Follow the stairs to the top. Before going up, do not forget to equip yourself with a grenade, you will be instrumental as soon as you reach the top.
- Step 3: Once up, continue straight and then turn right towards the next stairs.
- Step 4: On your left, you will notice some stairs, as soon as you can, climb them.
- Step 5: Once up, take the stairs immediately in front of you.
- Step 6: You’ll see a nest in the middle of the roof. Approach it with a grenade or shooting it, and you’ll find the teddy bear on a suitcase in front of it.
You can try to find both of these items as soon as you reach this map. The order in which you collect them doesn’t matter, either. Once you’ve picked up both, a notification will pop up, telling you you’ve unlocked the Friend of the Crew achievement or trophy.
That's all you need to know about how to recover the teddy bear in Metro Exodus. Have fun!