Warframe - Patch Notes Update 25.3.0 - Wukong Prime Update
A surprise update has just arrived in Warframe to celebrate Tennocon 2019. Update 25.3.0 brings with it all kinds of changes and new content. Before we get into the patch notes themselves, let's have a look at some of the latest content first.
Wukong Prime has arrived. The celestial monkey-king Warframe now has a primed version, and with it, we also have Zhuge Prime and Ninkondi Prime as well. Hydroid Prime, Ballistica Prime, and Nami Skyla Prime have all entered the Vault, bring some changes to Syndicate sacrifices.
- Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Systems to Mesa Prime Systems
- Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Neuroptics to Zephyr Prime Chassis and Nami Skyla Prime Blade to Gram Prime Handle
- Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Systems to Chroma Prime Neuroptics
There has been a new batch of Riven changes as well, and Nightwave Season 2 has kicked off, putting us up against the Infested this time in a Series called The Emissary.
Series 2 brings a brand-new set of Infested-themed rewards to earn! Rise through all 30 Tiers to unlock these limited-time rewards before the Series is over.
Earn unique rewards like:
- Spore Ephemera (Tier 19): Leave a trail of filth with every footstep.
- Umbra Forma (Tier 26): Apply the Umbra polarity to any Warframe or Weapon.
- Protosomid Shoulder Guard (Tier 28): Loathsome tendrils squirm from these hefty
- Chitoid Sentinel Bundle (Tier 29): Give any Sentinel a flair of Infestation with this pack.
- Emissary Operator Collection (Tier 30): Become like Arlo's devoted to this Operator cosmetics collection.
Patch Notes 25.3.0
And finally, the full list of fixes from the patch notes:
- Fixed crashes caused by malformed input as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8xb0r/cool_way_to_name_your_loadouts_how_to_do_it_in/esstfw6/?context=8&depth=9
- Fixed Perfect animal Captures not always giving credit for Nightwave Acts when it should.
- Fixed Nightwave Act progression in the Orbiter causing UI to additionally count all the previously completed Acts in the ship and adding it to the displayed Standing.
- Fixed game hang that could occur if you accessed your Arsenal in the Lunaro Arena Scene and then loaded a different Scene.
- Fixed ‘Auto Installing’ Mods on Garuda's Talons with no Stance Mods resulting in 15 error popups.
- Fixed progression stopper caused by players being able to pick up more than one Telemetry Key, except they stack and the newly picked up key goes missing as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1106027-kuva-assault-mission-disappearing-telemetry-keys/
- Fixed AI traffic jams in the Grineer Asteroid Defection tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c65bh7/why_i_hate_defection/
- Fixes towards AI ramp traversing struggles in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed exterior lights bleeding through walls in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed an odd red light reflection in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed random floating objects outside the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed missing wall collision in the Corpus Gas City tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c7wv7p/a_force_to_rival_regors_toobmen_wallman/
- Fixed broken terrain in the Grineer Asteroid tileset as published here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c89p2z/since_de_are_fixing_annoying_terrain_in_levels/
- Fixed an inaccessible gap in the Grineer Shipyards tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8l6o8/can_we_make_it_so_you_can_pass_through_this_gap/
- Fixed invisible walls in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8l6o8/can_we_make_it_so_you_can_pass_through_this_gap/esobawz/
- Fixed ability to clip into the wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed laser-door scanners appearing in strange places outside of door frame, in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed incorrectly spawned Submersible water volumes in the Sealab tileset.
- Fixed numerous Kitgun Loaders appearing incorrect when "Preview Gilded" is on and off.
- Fixed the Khora Mithra Skin not applying correctly to Khora's Spikes Syandana.
- Fixed Khora Mithra skin not applying to the skirt spikes after switching them.
- Fixed previewing Khora Skins in Arsenal not always properly updating the spikes.
- Fixed changing the spike mode in Arsenal, then switching Skins causing the spikes to go away.
- Fixed a script error when trying to go to the Appearance tab for Venari.
- Fixed Wukong’s Tennogen Skins not updating some parts of his outfit.
- Fixed Trinity Prime’s belt from disappearing when equipping the Immortal Skin.
- Fixed all endless missions have a Void Fissure title in the extract/ battle menu.
- Fixed pressing X on the controller while in the Relic station displaying the message "Refine |Name| to Intact?".
- Fixed Clients pressing X on a controller to accept a Void Fissure mission vote, resulting in an immediate warning message telling them that they are about to enter the mission without a Relic.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for the Repair Kit Mod.
- Fixed inability to trade Synth Fiber or Synth Deconstruct when players only had a single copy of the Mods.