Dragon Quest Builders 2 - All Room Recipies
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is filled with all sorts of rooms for you to build. If you want to leave your apprentice days behind you, and become a Master Builder, it helps to know how to make them all.
The first, and most important rule, of rooms in Dragon Quest Builders 2 is that the must have walls that are at least two blocks high, and they must have a door. Until these conditions are met, it will not be considered a room by the game. This will give you an empty room, and after that, you dictate the room's function by placing certain items within it.
Dragon Quest Builder 2 Room Recipies
Below you will find a list of room recipes for Dragon Quest Builders 2. The list is in alphabetical order for each searching.
- Agricultural Kitchen: any chest, three sacks of wheat, two firewood, three bonfires.
- Armory: any chest, any four fighting kits (ornamental armor, spears), two barricades.
- Barn: any chest, any pot, one haystack, one rope, one farming tools, one firewood.
- Barracks: any two fighting kits, any four beds, any two light sources.
- Basic Bar: cocktail counter.
- Basic Bedroom: any two beds, any one light source.
- Castle Cafeteria: a chest, one well, one brick barbecue, one buffet.
- Castle Kitchen: any chest, one well, one brick barbeque.
- Cell: one chains, one pot.
- Chapel: one altar, any two tabletop light sources, one goddess statue, four chairs.
- Communal Bedroom: any eight beds, any four light sources.
- Creepy Conservatory: any chest, two blooming poxglove, four budding poxglove.
- Dining Room: four dining table, any light source.
- Dormitory: one inn sign, any three pots, any eight beds.
- Farmers’ Bedroom: one farming tools, one firewood, any two beds, one light source.
- Gory Grillhouse: any chest, one meaty marshy mountain, one brick barbecue.
- Item Shop: any table, one price tag, one shop sign, any two crates.
- Mushroom Cookroom: any chest, any fungus (use gloves to pick it up), any two bonfires.
- Neat ‘n’ Sweet Bedroom: any one resident’s sign, one dressing table, any chair, any ornamental flower, any light source, any bed.
- Pot Chamber: any five pots, any chest.
- Private Bedroom: any one resident’s sign, any bed, any light source, any chain.
- Pumping Station: two dumb-bells, two mining tools, any two towels.
- Relaxation Room: any bed, any two curtains, one folding screen, any light source.
- Rough ‘n’ Tough Bedroom: any one resident sign, one barrel, one bottle, one dumb-bells, any one light source, any bed.
- Royal Bedchamber: any one resident’s sign, one king-sized bed, any one fancy chair, any one fancy light source, one fireplace.
- Rustic Bathroom: one basic bathtub, any three towels, four washtubs, any one chair.
- Scenic Shower Room: four showers, any two towels, two folding screens, any two light sources, four small windows.
- Sculpture Gallery: any three handrails, one stationary statue.
- Shabby Throne Room: one disfigured throne.
- Shower Room: one shower, any one towel, one folding screen.
- Simple Kitchen: any chest, any three bonfires.
- Smithy: one forge, any chest, any hanging bag, any pot.
- Social Bedroom: any four beds, any two light sources.
- Summoning Chamber: one forbidden altar, any chest, one false idol, two peculiar pillars, one unholy altar, one sinister sconce.
- Throne Room: one throne, four bold banners, two braziers.
- Toilet: any pot, any towel.
- Training Room: four target dummies, two ornamental spears, four wooden fortifications.
- War Room: one emblematic table, one map, any two wargame pieces.
- Well-Stocked Bar: one cocktail counter, one pub sign, two simple sipper’s, one social sipper’s, two casks.
- Wizard’s Workshop: one wizard’s workbench, one crystal ball, one comfy cushion, one incense burner.