Developed by Round8 Studio, Bless Unleashed is a free-to-play MMORPG. In the game, equipment enhancement is a process that increases the combat stats and gear score of your equipment. Be sure to be on the lookout for equipment enhancing artisan NPC’s in the game, as they provide you the means to improve your gear. They also provide information on the three types of equipment enhancements: common, master, and unlicensed. This guide will provide useful tips for enhancing your equipment in Bless Unleashed.
How do I enhance a piece of equipment?
- Interact with an equipment specialist NPC.
- Select the equipment that you wish to upgrade. A prompt stating ‘fortification available’ will be displayed if you have the required materials.
- Hold the ‘A’ button to ‘fortify’ the selected item.
- A prompt will notify you if the fortification was successful or not.
What are the various types of equipment enhancements?
- Common Enhancements – Depending on item grade and fortification level, common enhancements cost gold, artifact shards, and artifact cores. They typically come with a high success rate; however, if your equipment fails to upgrade, it can break and lose its fortification level.
- Master Enhancement – Only available in big cities, you can only use star seeds, rather than gold. Keep in mind that there is no penalty if the fortification fails. Star seeds are a very precious resource, though, so be sure to weigh the risk vs. reward when using them for this type of enhancement.
- Unlicensed Enhancement – Only available at the Outlaw Village, these are very cheap to perform and yield a high success chance. However, there is a major catch with these types of enhancements. If your equipment fails to upgrade, there is a possibility you will lose that piece of equipment permanently.
- When starting out, the first couple of pieces of gear you acquire are easily enhanced, which means the chance of failure is almost zero.
- When you acquire rare items, the chance that the equipment enhancement can fail increases – which means the item loses two fortification levels and breaks if the enhancement fails.
- Items do not drop down a grade level due to failure.
- Materials used up during an enhancement attempt are always consumed.
- When an item breaks from a failed enhancement attempt, it loses some of its power, and it’s base stats and gear score lower.
- Be sure to save up your gold and star seeds for when you’re ready to enhance.
- Broken items can be repaired using a repair tool, or sacrificing the same item at any tier level.