The Corinth Prime is the Primed version of the Tenno’s Corinth Shotgun, boasting a vastly increased ammo capacity, increased critical multiplier and improved status chance over the non-Prime version.
The Corinth is a fantastic and fun weapon, and we are sure the Primed version will be a hot item for a lot of players, especially those who are lucky enough to already have a good Riven for the weapon.
Corinth Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Corinth Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Common – Axi T4
- Stock – Rare – Litch C6
- Barrel – Rare – Meso C5
- Receiver – Uncommon – Neo R4
Corinth Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Corinth Prime Relics. Best of luck.