Sometimes we all need to tighten our belts a little, or just move on from a product that we don’t use much any more. If you find yourself powering up your Xbox Series X less and less, and want to save a few bucks a month, then you may want to know how to cancel your Xbox Live, Xbox Game Pass, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions.
You can do this from your console if you wish, although it is a little bit hidden away so you cannot do it by accident, or find it too easily.
All you need to do to make any changes you wish to make to your various subscription services from Microsoft is to follow the below steps.
- Press the Xbox Button the Controller to bring up the Home Menu
- Scroll all the way to the right to “Profile & System” and then Click “Settings”
- Go to “Account” and Click the “Subscriptions Option”
From this menu, you will be able to access, amend, cancel, or extend any of the Subscriptions you are currently subscribed to depending on what you wish to do. You will need to know your password to finalize and confirm any amendments you make, so make sure you have it on hand when you start the process.
How to cancel your subscriptions on the internet
You can also use the interenet to cancel your subscriptions from a PC by following the below steps:
- Go to Services & subscriptions on the Microsoft website, and sign in with the Microsoft account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Find your subscription and select Manage.
- On the next page, select Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type.
- Follow the instructions on the page to proceed with the cancellation.