League of Legends: Wild Rift open beta 1.0 update has been released officially for Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. In addition to this, players from Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and East Timor are also invited to it.
The open beta update has been made available to download from Google Play Store for Android users. But if you are unable to download it from there, you can go to TapTap to install it on your device.
League of Legends: Wild Rift Download via TapTap
The size of League of Legends: Wild Rift open beta is around 1.67 GB, and it requires approximately 2.04 GB of free space to get installed. Here are the complete steps to download the game via TapTap:
- Download and install TapTap APK on your device from here.
- Now, go to Settings > Safety, and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources in your device and enable the option to install the apps from unknown sources.
- Open the application and search for League of Legends: Wild Rift in the search bar.
- Tap on the install button, and the game will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- Log in with your Google Play, Riot Games, or Facebook account to play the game.
Note: If you are getting an error while installing the game, make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements and has enough space.
Minimum Requirements for Android
- Android: 4.4 and above
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core (32-bit or 64-bit)
- GPU: PowerVR GT76