PUBG Mobile Korea 1.1 Update has been released officially on the Google Play Store for Android users in Japan and Korea. However, even if you belong to some other region, you can download the latest version of the game from TapTap.
The latest update of PUBG Mobile Korea has added the Metro Royale Mode, Black Market, Spike Trap and more along with a bunch of improvements and bug fixes. Here is the step by step guide to download PUBG Mobile Korea 1.1 Update APK from TapTap.
PUBG Mobile Korea 1.1 Update Download via TapTap
The size of PUBG Mobile Korea 1.1 version is around 1.4 GB, and it requires approximately 1.54 GB of free space to get installed. Here are the complete steps to download the game via TapTap:
- Download and install TapTap APK on your device from here.
- Now, go to Settings > Safety, and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources in your device and enable the option to install the apps from unknown sources.
- Open the application and search for PUBG Mobile Korea in the search bar.
- Tap on the install button, and the game will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- Log in with your account to play the game.
Note: If you are getting an error while installing the game, make sure that your device has the minimum space required.