The Aksomati Prime is now available to farm in Warframe. Like all Prime weapons, you will need to farm the parts from Relics. These twin machine-pistols draw inspiration from the Soma assault rifle and have a high critical chance, an incredible fire rate, and a large magazine size.
Aksomati Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build your Aksomati Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Link – Rare – Axi A8
- Barrel – Uncommon – Neo Z5
- Blueprint – Common – Meso R2
- Receiver – Common – Axi D2
Aksomati Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Aksomati Prime Relics. Best of luck.