A new Tour has just begun in Mario Kart Tour, meaning new Challenges for you to achieve. One of those Challenges is to hit Tier 10. This might seem a little ambiguous, but in this guide, we will show you how to do it.
How To Reach Tier 10 In Mario Kart Tour
You can reach Tier 10 in Ranked mode. As you play in Ranked and score more points, your position will go up. When the Ranked Season ends, your overall Tier will increase, dependent on where you ranked in the previous season.
To get to Tier 10, you want to be sure that you are finishing as high as possible at the end of each Ranked Season. These seem to be a week-long, so you have plenty of time to ensure that you are going to finish in the first place by repeating races, playing in the cups, and collecting as many points as possible.
How many Tiers you advance will depend on where you place:
- The top three advanced three tiers
- Fourth to sixth place advance two tiers
- Seventh to tenth place advance a single tier.
- Players between 11 and 20 remain in the cup.
This will also then determine your rewards, as follows:
- First place winner receives 20 rubies
- Second place receives 15 rubies
- Third place receives 10 rubies
- Fourth to sixth place receives five rubies
- Seventh to tenth place collect 300 coins
- Players between 11 and 20 do not receive any rewards
As such, finishing the challenge to hit Tier 10 is going to require some patience, because you will need to wait until the Ranked Season clock ticks over at least once, then figure out where you are now placed and go from there. You want to do as much grinding as you can each week to progress as many places as possible when the season ticks over.
Also, don’t confuse Seasons with Tours. Tours last for two weeks, while the Season will change every week, so twice during every tour.