Like many other MMORPGs out there, Bless Unleashed is also a game best enjoyed with friends. The game is on PlayStation 4 as well as on PC, so there shouldn’t be a shortage of online players. If you are wondering whether you can play Bless Unleashed with friends, here is everything you need to know about it.
The good news is that you can play Bless Unleashed with friends, and there are a number of ways by which you can do that. Here are some of them.
- By forming a party while in Inspection mode
- By creating a guild in Navarra via the Guild Registrar
- Meeting and assisting other players on the world map
- Playing an Arena or a dungeon via matchmaking
- By joining GM-run events and raids
- By fighting world bosses that require multiple players, such as the Wolf King.
To play with any of your friends, you need to first add them to your friend list. This can be done by heading to the Friends tab on the World menu. The Friends tab displays a variety of things, including the Friend list, received and sent Friend requests, and more.
To send a Friend Request, just go close to a player in the game and Interact with them. When the Interact menu opens up, select Send Friend Request to send the player a request. Once the other player accepts it, it will show in your friend list. You can then tap on their name to invite them to your party.