League of Legends: Wild Rift offers a bunch of exclusive in-game items, including champions, skins, and more, that you can buy using Wild Cores. But what if you have purchased items or Wild Cores and end up not using them? Wouldn’t it be amazing if you can get a full refund for these?
Well, League of Legends: Wild Rift is one of the few games that let you do so if your item is eligible for a refund.
Items Eligible for Refund
Your item needs to meet the following three conditions to be eligible for refund:
- Item must be purchased no more than 14 days ago.
- It should be unused.
- The item should be on the list of “Refundable” content listed below.
|Baubles||Poro Coin content|
How to get Refund
If your item meets the eligibility conditions mentioned above, follow the steps mentioned below to issue a refund:
- Click here and log in with your Riot Games account linked to League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- You will be able to see your Purchase History.
- Select the eligible items and get your refund.
Note: You will be refunded the same amount that you spent during the purchase. For example, if you purchase something during a sale and want to return it after the sale is over, you’ll be refunded the sale value and not the regular purchase price.
Since Wild Cores are purchased using real money and the buying process has the inclusion of third-party app market places, the developers can’t refund these themselves. Hence, refunding Wild Cores follows a different method:
- Click here and log in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Look for the Report or Report a Problem option next to the Wild Cores you want to refund. If the option is not there, it means they are not eligible for a refund.
- If you see the option there, click on it and follow the instructions on the page.
- Choose the reason for the refund and submit your request.
If it’s less than 48 hours since you made the purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play by following the steps below:
- Click here and log in with your account.
- Click on Order History, and find Wild Cores in the list.
- If available, select the Request a refund or Report a problem option and choose the reason for the refund.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
- You’ll get a message that says, “Thank you for sharing your concerns.”
- You’ll then get an email with your refund decision, usually within 15 minutes, but it can also take up to 4 business days.
However, if it’s been more than 48 hours, you will need to contact the developers directly, and they can process refunds as per their policies and applicable laws.
Note: If you have already spent some of the Wild Cores you purchased but are still issued a refund, your account may go into a negative balance, which may prevent you from playing. If this happens to you, please submit a ticket here.