League of Legends: Wild Rift offers its players a wide range of exclusive characters, skins, and other items. These items make the game look attractive and also holds a major share in the overall revenue generated. Some of these items can be unlocked by completing challenges and missions, while most of them are needed to be bought by spending Wild Cores, the in-game currency of League of Legends: Wild Rift.
These Wild Cores can be bought via top-up, and at the moment, there is no third party website to buy them. You can follow these steps to buy Wild Cores via in-game Wild Cores top-up:
- Open League of Legends: Wild Rift on your Android or iOS device.
- Log in with your Google Play, Riot Games, or Facebook account.
- Now go to the Wild Cores top-up section by tapping on the + symbol at the top of the lobby screen.
- Select the number of Wild Cores that you want to add to your account. You will also get a bonus on every purchase of a minimum of 1000 Wild Cores.
- Make the payment once you select the number of Wild Cores you want to purchase, and Wild Cores will be added to your account.