Image Credit: Bethesda
Forgot password
Enter the email address you used when you joined and we'll send you instructions to reset your password.
If you used Apple or Google to create your account, this process will create a password for your existing account.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Reset password instructions sent. If you have an account with us, you will receive an email within a few minutes.
Something went wrong. Try again or contact support if the problem persists.
Image via PlayStation

How to vote in The Game Awards 2022

Let your voice be heard.

With the end of 2022 quickly approaching, The Game Awards are set to honor the biggest success stories from the year and also make announcements for upcoming games that are on the way. To help support your favorite games of the year, you can vote on each category and play a small role in helping decide the winners when the show airs in December. Here is how to vote in The Game Awards 2022.

Recommended Videos

Related: Crash Bandicoot 4 coming to Steam, Wumpa League announcement teased for The Game Awards

How to place votes for The Game Awards 2022

To place your vote in any of the 31 categories for The Game Awards, you can go to the show’s official website and sign in using a Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, or Google account. To prevent people from making multiple votes on the same email, if you have signed in to the website for past shows with a certain method above, you will need to do that again here. For example, if you signed in with your Facebook account, you will be denied when you try your Twitter account and will need to use your Facebook again.

Once you are signed in, you should be able to select the nominees you wish to vote for in each category. You can only vote once per category but can change your vote before you submit them to the official tally. With 31 total categories to choose from, there likely will be areas that you are not familiar with. You do not need to submit a vote in every category for your votes to be taken into account.

While your votes do play a role in deciding who wins each category, it is important to note that the general public only counts toward 10% of the push for who wins. The other 90% is decided by the show’s voting jury.

Gamepur is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more about our Affiliate Policy
Image of John Hansen
John Hansen
John Hansen is a Full-time Staff Writer for Gamepur as well as a host for the YouTube channel Pixel Street Videos where he co-hosts a weekly gaming podcast and more. His favorite games include Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Breath of the Wild, Left 4 Dead 2, and Overwatch. He covers Overwatch 2 and other FPS titles, Minecraft, Sonic the Hedgehog, Legend of Zelda, and whatever zombie games are placed in front of him.