If you’re into bargains and Capcom games, this one’s for you.
The newest Humble Bundle gives you the chance to stock your Steam Library with a ton of classics. The Humble Capcom Mega Bundle includes entries from all their best series—Mega Man, Resident Evil, Dead Rising, Street Fighter—and then some. The retail price tag for all of these games is $305, according to Humble, so any way you slice it, this is a great bargain.
As with all Humble Bundles, you can choose to pay as much or as little as you like. Thee pricing tiers are available: $1.00+, Beat the Average, and $20+. Each tier unlocks another stack of games. The best part of buying through Humble: You can earmark a portion (or all!) of your payment for a charity of your choosing from their list of over 1,000 nonprofit partners. Their suggested charity for this month is Direct Relief, a group that’s currently working with health care workers during the coronavirus outbreak.
This is a limited-time offer; you’ll have to take the plunge by March 30.
What’s included in this bundle? Here’s the full list:
Pay $1 or more
- Mega Man Legacy Collection
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Episode 1: Penal Colony
- Resident Evil 2 – All in-game Rewards Unlock
Pay more than the average ($10.79 at time of posting)
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection
- Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 – Complete Season
- 50% off Humble Store coupon for Resident Evil 2
- 50% off Humble Store coupon for Devil May Cry 5
Pay $20 or more
- Mega Man 11
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
- Devil May Cry 4 – Special Edition
- Resident Evil HD Remaster
- Dead Rising 4