The challenges for Week 10 of Midas’s Mission have leaked in Fortnite, letting us know what we will be doing this week in the game. Remember, you need to finish 18 challenges from the set of 20 that make up Midas’ Mission to get access to a secret task that will unlock his Ghost or Shadow style.
This was supposed to be the last week of the season, but Epic has extended it to June 4. They have also promised that there will be more challenges on the way, so expect plenty of tasks to keep you occupied until the start of June.
- Eliminate players with a Shotgun, AR, and SMG (0/3)
- Search Chests in different matches (0/7)
- Eliminate a player or Henchman with a Legendary or Boss weapon (0/3)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (0/200)
- Dance within 10s of Knocking a Henchman (0/3)
- Search different golden pipe wrenches (0/5)
- Catch a fish while riding in a Choppa (0/3)
- Deal damage to players or Henchmen at the Yacht and the Agency in a single match (0/2)
- Visit The Agency, Hayman, and Greasy Graves in a single match (0/3)
- Deal damage to Henchmen while disguised (0/100)
Most of the above challenges are fairly basic, but there are some location-based missions you will need to complete. As always, we will have plenty of guides to help you out when the challenges go live in the game.
The awkward one will be catching a fish while you are riding in a Choppa. If you don’t have a buddy to play duos with, you will need to take advantage of the fact that choppers have those hand side seats.