One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite is to catch a fish while riding a Choppa. The easy way to do this is just with a friend, but it is possible to do it on your own if you only play Solos.
The first thing you will need is a fishing rod, which can be found near the water all over the map. All along the coast, rivers, and lakes, fishing rods can randomly spawn, or you can search a rod of barrels to get one. After that, you will need a Choppa, which can be found at various locations on the map.
Now comes the fun part. Fly the Choppa around until you can find some fish, which will be given away by the water bubbling. Land the Choppa either on the shore or on the water, because the Choppa will float.
Now, switch to one of the side seats and take out your fishing rod. You will be able to cast the line and reel in a fish. It’s as easy as that. You will be a sitting duck while you do this, so watch out for enemy players. You need to catch three fish in total, so find another spot and repeat the process until you get all three.
You will need to finish at least 17 other challenges to get access to Midas’ secret mission, and his Ghost or Shadow styles. You can find the rest of this week’s challenges below.
- Eliminate players with a Shotgun, AR, and SMG (0/3)
- Search Chests in different matches (0/7)
- Eliminate a player or Henchman with a Legendary or Boss weapon (0/3)
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (0/200)
- Dance within 10s of Knocking a Henchman (0/3)
- Search different golden pipe wrenches (0/5)
- Catch a fish while riding in a Choppa (0/3)
- Deal damage to players or Henchmen at the Yacht and the Agency in a single match (0/2)
- Visit The Agency, Hayman, and Greasy Graves in a single match (0/3)
- Deal damage to Henchmen while disguised (0/100)