On June 3, San Diego Studios launched the Future of the Franchise featured program in MLB The Show 22. It will be quite the grind to get XP, but a new Conquest that went live the same day should make it just a bit easier. So, how many teams need to be taken out, and what are the goals and rewards? Let’s take a look.
Here’s a quick look at the map:
This map features 10 MLB teams: the Rockies, Giants, Dodgers, Padres, Diamondbacks, Mariners, Athletics, Angels, Rangers, and Astros.
There are six goals for this map, and those are as follows:
- Goal 1 – Acquire 100M fans (rewards are 150 Stubs, 250 XP, and 1980 Astros Home Jersey)
- Goal 2 – Capture five enemy Strongholds (rewards are 500 Stubs, 500 XP, and five MLB The Show 22 packs)
- Goal 3 – Conquer 100 territories (rewards are 150 Stubs, 250 XP, and Bat Skin)
- Goal 4 – Capture all AL team Strongholds (rewards are AL West Prospect Choice Pack, 500 Stubs, and 1000 XP)
- Goal 5 – Acquire all NL team strongholds (rewards are NL West Prospect Choice Pack, 500 Stubs, and 1000 XP)
- Goal 6 – Conquer all territories (rewards are 1500 Stubs, 2000 XP, and Big Dog Set 1 Choice Pack)
Here’s a look at all the hidden rewards in this map:
- MLB The Show 22 pack (x3)
- Headliners Set 6 Choice pack
- Headliners Set 10 pack
- Headliners Set 12 pack
- Ballin’ is a Habit pack
- 500 Stubs
As mentioned earlier, this map is a part of the Future of the Franchise Featured Program. MLB The Show 22 users can obtain 30,000 XP for completing this Conquest.
This Conquest will expire on June 30.