Classes are essential in Teamfight Tactics and denote the role a Champion takes on in your team. It also helps to know the buffs that classes get if you have a certain number of Champions from that class in your team and the synergy between them. A team’s synergy is essential for how you build your team, as it is often better to lean into a specific class, rather than have a team made up of random Champions, even if those Champions are individually quite strong. The class synergy buffs can massively impact how your Champions will perform in the game.
Class Synergy And Buffs Guide | Cheat Sheet
Please note, this is not a Tier List. We are listing everything here in alphabetical order. It is a little too early in the day to talk about a Class Tier List yet, especially as different combinations of Classes will get you different results.
Now, before you rush down the list, there are some essential things you need to know. The Champion Pool in Teamfight Tactics gets shared between you and your opponents. There is a limited number of each Champion in the pool, so you might not always be able to get the Champion you want. Not getting the correct Champion can make building late-game synergy tricky.
Also, you only get closer to the buff for different champions, not multiples of the same champion. You should think carefully about your build, and always be ready to pivot to something else if you need to, as some builds will counter classes quite hard.
- Alchemists can move through other units and never stop moving.
Diana, LeBlanc, Qiyana, Nocturne, Kha’Zix, Zed
Assassins sneak across the battlefield at the start of combat, placing themselves opposite from where they started.
- Deploying multiple Assassins grants them a critical strike chance and increased critical strike damage, increasing with more Assassins.
- An Avatar’s element is counted twice for trait bonuses.
Renekton, Jax, Volibear, Dr. Mundo, Sion, Olaf
- Deploying multiple Berserkers grants their attacks a chance to deal damage in a cone behind the target. The chance increases with more Berserkers.
Yasuo, Sivir, Aatrox, Master Yi
- Deploying multiple Blademasters grants their attacks a chance to hit extra times, increasing with more Blademasters.
Zyra, Malzahar, Azir, Annie, Yorick, Zed
- Deploying multiple Summoners increases the health and duration of their spawned allies, increasing with more Summoners.
- Summoners’ pets benefit from Element and Class bonuses, but don’t count as additional units toward activating higher levels of those bonuses.
Ivern, Maokai, Neeko
- Deploying two Druids grants all Druids health regeneration.
Vladimir, Taliyah, Syndra, LeBlanc, Veigar, Brand
- Deploying multiple Mages grants them a chance after casting an ability to cast it again. This chance increases with more mages.
Soraka, Janna, Master Yi, Nami
- Deploying multiple Mystics grants all allies magic resist, increasing with more Mystics.
Warwick, Kog’Maw, Skarner, Rek’Sai
- Deploying multiple Predators causes their attacks and abilities to kill low-health enemies immediately.
Vayne, Varus, Ezreal, Kindred, Ashe, Twitch
- Deploying multiple Rangers periodically grants them a chance to gain a burst of attack speed, increasing with more Rangers.
Ornn, Nasus, Thresh, Braum, Nautilus, Malphite, Taric
- Deploying multiple Wardens grants them armor, increasing with more Wardens.
Patches will add new Champions, potentially add new classes, and might even swap Champions between classes. We will keep this guide up to date with each new patch.