Atlas Prime, he who controls boulders and the earth, is getting his Prime version today. If you want to get your hands on him, you need to farm the following Atlas Prime Relics. I can see this Warframe having a strong fashion game, and the Atlas Prime model marks a dramatic increase in visual appeal over the standard Atlas.
Atlas Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Atlas Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Common – Lith D1
- Chassis – Uncommon – Meso E3
- Neuroptics – Rare – Axi A6
- Systems – Uncommon – Neo A3
Atlas Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Atlas Prime Relics. Best of luck.