The Ninkondi Prime, as a Tenno melee weapon, takes the form of a Nunchaku. With a reasonable critical chance, critical damage multiplier, and a high-status chance, they can be used as a great hybrid build. They also have innate Electrical damage, and slightly higher Impact damage when compared to other damage types. I haven’t had time to use these in-game, but the old Ninkondi were more fun than capable, so I am curious to see how these will play.
Ninkondi Prime Relics
If you want the Ninkondi Prime, you need the following Ninkondi Prime Relics.
- Axi P1 – Chain – Uncommon
- Meso N7 – Handle – Rare
- Neo R2 – Main Blueprint – Common
Zhuge Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best events, in my opinion, to receive every kind of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. A short time spent in the mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This mission allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
And there you go, everything you need to know to get your hands on the new Ninkondi Prime Relics! Best of luck, Tenno.