If you are a fan of the horror genre, you must have heard about the Amnesia franchise. Amnesia: The Dark Descent was released back in 2010, and it is one of the most critically acclaimed horror games. Ten years after the successful launch of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Frictional Games is all set to release the sequel to it.
Frictional Games has announced that Amnesia Rebirth will be releasing on October 20. The game is confirmed for the PlayStation 4 and PC only right now, although we might see a PlayStation 5 port in the near future. The game portrays Tasi Trianon as she traverses through the desert of Algeria, armed with just a lantern and a match at her disposal.
- First-person narrative horror experience.
- Explore environments and uncover their histories.
- Overcome puzzles that stand in your way.
- Carefully manage your limited resources, both physical and mental.
- Encounter horrific creatures and use your wits and understanding of the world to escape them.