Satisfactory, the formerly Epic Games Store exclusive from Coffee Stain Studios, is making it’s way to Steam. The construction simulator game will challenge you to build complex arrays of machines and conveyor belts, all from a first-person perspective.
Satisfactory will release on Steam on June 8, so if you have been anticipating the game’s move to Steam, you don’t have long to wait. At the moment, the game is on update 3, the third sizeable update it has received since moving releasing in early access on EGS. When it arrives on Steam, the game will be version v.03.4.13, as that is the same day that the experimental branch version will move to the live servers.
We have included the patch notes for the v.03.4.13 experimental patch below, for your convenience.
The good news for all players is that you should have no issue playing with your friends, no matter what platform they are on, as crossplay should be up and running when the game launches on Steam.
Update v03.4.13 patch notes
- Added a few more details to Train Platform meshes
- Added an option to disable autosave notifications
- Added a setting to show autosave notifications for client players, host or both
- Added a pop up to notify offline players that they are not online when opening the join menu
- Added a warning when copying the session ID from a private session, since private session cannot be joined
- Improved the player status shown on the in-game friends list with more information (no longer just “Exploring, Building a factory, etc.”)
- Client players can no longer get unlimited hotbars when joining repeatedly
- Client players no longer need to re-equip equipment on join for it to function
- The autosave notification no longer gets stuck when changing autosave interval while the notification is visible
- Chainsawing Berry/Nut Bushes now gives the Berries or Nuts and no longer displays “No Space for N/A”
- Fixed a bug where creatures could lose track of the player when they jump too high, this was most noticeable when slide jumping and losing Lizard Doggos that follow the player
- The Trains handbrake animation will no longer end up in a spamming loop
- Conveyor Belts and Pipes no longer get odd shapes after dismantling an attachment such as a Merger
- Build feedback for client players no longer states they have enough building resources when they don’t
- Freight Platforms now do the partial load animation when applicable instead of triggering the wrong animation and clipping containers through each other
- Conveyor Belts and Pipes now connect properly to the new Freight Platforms and no longer leave a gap when reconnecting
- Reduced the collision on the Bailey Palm Tree so players can walk around it as expected
- Fixed some visual glare issues on tree stems