In this guide, you can find the steps to restore Licensed Music from the Yakuza 0 Japanese Version. The music was dropped for the Western edition. The guide is first published by the steam user [LSSAH]Canzah. You can check out the source link at the end of this guide for more info on the same.
How To Restore Yakuza Japanese Version Licensed Music
The installation is simple, you will just require to download and add the files as mentioned in the steps below.
Steps To Restore Licensed Music
You can restore the music that is part of game’s intro cutscene, a cutscene that will appear early in the game and the ending credit scene. This can be done through a music restoration patches.
- Step 1: Download Music Restoration Patch for PC from one of the two links. Mirror 1 & Mirror 2
- Step 2: Download and install 7-zip extractor, you can also use Winrar for the same. Extract the content for the patch folder.
- Step 3: Next launch Steam and go to Game Library. Right click on the game and choose Properties. Then go to Local Files and then click on Browse Local Files button.
- Step 4: Select the files from the extracted folder which will overwrite the existing files.
- Step 5: Next start the game and you can enjoy the Yakuza 0 Licensed music from its Japanese version.
For a full game walkthrough, tips and more updates on the game do check our Yakuza 0 wiki guide.