One of Call of Duty: Warzone’s most anticipated fixes is finally live in the new version 1.31 update, as the latest iteration of the stim glitch is no more. However, those leveling up the Battle Pass through the battle royale and Modern Warfare will now find it to a bit tougher.
With the patch, players can no longer cook up grenades to earn unlimited health stims — a problem plaguing the title since early November. Beyond this major change, XP will now be properly rewarded to players in the Kingslayer mode and progress made in operator Stitch’s missions won’t disappear after a short time.
Surprisingly, the patch also deals a heavy blow to Modern Warfare users, as Battle Pass tier skips have been removed from its store bundles. In result, players of the 2019 shooter will not be able to buy their way through the pass, unlike those in Warzone or Black Ops Cold War. Developer Raven Software hasn’t given a reason for this sudden cut-off. Though, it is questionable move, considering that it promised at least another year of continued full integration just last fall.
The update is now available for download on all supported platforms, with all fixes from it listed below.
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32