SCS Software has continued to add content for Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator and next week it’s time for another expansion in Europe. In Beyond the Baltic Sea, European truckers will get access to several Baltic Sea states, expanding the road network to the north-east and towards Russia.
Beyond the Baltic Sea brings Euro Truck Simulator 2 the countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and the south of Finland.
It looks like SCS Software has gone to great detail to recreate the Baltic Sea states as authentically as possible, and I can’t wait to head onto the road and deliver cargo to these new and unique areas.
Dozens of new cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads await. You’ll drive through vast swathes of low lying, verdant landscape, dotted with relics of past ages, as well as stark reminders of the great upheaval of the last century. For the first time you will drive into Russia and visit the great northern metropolis of Saint Petersburg. Going further, you will enter populous and industrially rich regions of Finland, where you can enjoy the unique experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transports.
The key features of the Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC are:
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing significant cities and industry
- Russia territory with Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 23 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland only High Capacity Transport (truck and two long trailers)
- Lithuanian Latvian and Estonian achievements to unlock
Euro Truck Simulator 2‘s latest DLC, Beyond the Baltic Sea, will be available on Steam for USD 17.99, € 17.99, £ 13.49 on November 29, 2018.