AC Odyssey Wiki | Walkthrough, Abilities, Weapons, Armor, Tips And Tricks
Assassin's Creed Odyssey takes you into a world which is on verge of war. You can pick from a male character - Alexios or a female character - Kassandra. In many parts of the game, you will have multiple choices and this will impact the gameplay. In this massive open world game, you can explore various regions, participate in battle with allies and conquer nations. You will also have a section of finding and killing mercenaries who are hunting you done and cultist separately where you will be dealing with a secret group who control the nation.
There are different main chapters that come under the Odyssey section of the game, there are a lot of side-missions also. In this part, you will learn about the main chapters.
- Another Day, Another Drachma - This is the beginning chapter of Assassins Creed Odyssey, you will mostly learn about combats, unlock skills, trading, etc.
- A Debt To Pay - In this chapter, you will be fought with an enemy Cyclops to pay off your debt and find a ship that will help you to progress further.
- The Wolf Hunt - After getting the ship, you will go on a mission given to you my Elpenor of hunting down a military general called as The Wolf.
- Of Visions and Visionaries - Once you are done dealing with the Spartan general, you will learn about an Oracle who will give you your next main objective. You will have to just interrogate the person.
- The Wolf And The Snake - The Oracle will tell you about a Cult who is controlling everything, your next job is to investigate and find out access to the cult.
- Old Enemy And A New Ally - Herodotos will tell you about a secret structure made by ancient creatures you have to go here to upgrade your spear.
- The Road To The Symposium - This chapter consist of a lot of discussions where you will have to find a clue about your mother.
- A Prescription for Discovery - After getting a clue on the whereabouts of protagonist's mother you will be going to interrogate a few priests to learn more.
- Pirate Hospitality & The Spear of Leonidas - In the first quest you will be meeting pirates on an island to learn more about Myrrine and next you will have to upgrade the spear by collecting 7 Artifacts that will be dropped by Cultist.
- Land of the Lawlessness - In this quest will have to help Anthousa and help her in taking down a gang called Monger. She will later share more info on the Spartan women.
- Rising From The Ashes - This one is a small quest you will be escaping Athens. You will also get an option to play Abandoned by God quest.
- Paradise Lost - After gathering all kinds of details you will be finally able to locate the Spartan women and help her in the battle.
- Home Is Where My Mother Is - You will return to Sparta and prove your loyalty for the king.
- Paint In Red - This is one of the objectives you will get after the kings give you multiple tasks. In this quest, you will be helping Stentor to deal with Athens.
- The Cult And The Archon, The Olympian - In this quest you will continue fulfilling the objectives to prove your loyalty. One is to help Sparta win Olympics.
- The Cultist King - Int his quest you will finally face Deimos, but this does not mean he will die. You will face him later on once again.
- We Will Rise - In this quest you will assist Brasidas in a battle, but unfortunately, he will be killed by Deimos.
- Homecoming Ending - This is the final and ending part of the game, there are overall four endings in the game. You can find info on how to unlock them all.
How To's, Tips & Tricks
- How To Determine If An Ability Will Take Up A Slot: A lot of Assassin's Creed Odyssey players are unable to differentiate between the Active and Passive Skills/Ability i.e. which are the abilities/skills that are going to take up a slot and the wheel and which are not. What if I tell you that this can be fixed just by giving a good look at the ability border?
- How To Zoom In And Out Of The Map - If you are playing this game on PS4 then read the guide to find out an easy way to Zoom In & Zoom out the map using the touchpad.
- Change Keyboard & Mouse Controls: Guide to remap keyboard controls for PC users.
- PC, PS4 & Xbox One Controls Layout: If you are facing issue with controls on any platform, check our guides to get detailed info on controls of each platform.
- How To Make Money (Drachmae) Fast: Tips to earn money fast in Assassins Creed Odyssey, there are various methods in this guide you can use to earn a decent amount of Drachmae.
- 8 Ways To Level Up Quickly, Earn XP Fast: There are many ways in Assassins Creed Odyssey where you get a decent amount of XP to level fast. Refer the guide for info.
- 6 Best Starting Hunter Abilities - Tips on six best abilities you can unlock first if you are playing as Hunter.
- 17 Legendary Chest Locations - Locations of all Legendary chest you can find Assassins Creed Odyssey.
- 6 Best Legendary Bow - The game has 6 Legendary in this guide you can where to find them.
- Best Weapon To Kill Strong Enemies Quickly - The game has some really strong enemies. In this guide, you can find weapons that can help you to kill these enemies easily.
- Amazing Loading Screen - Tips on how to view one of the most amazing loading screen in Assassins Creed Odyssey.
Unlock Guide - Abilities, Weapons, Armors, etc.
- 9 Best Starting Warrior Abilities - If you are confused which abilities to take first then check out the 9 best to start within this guide.
- How To Unlock All Legendary Armors: There are around 11 Legendary armor, each is divided into 5 pieces, in this guide you can find tips on finding them all.
- Unlock Mallet of Everlasting Flame Weapon - Called as Sauron's Mace, this Legendary heavy blunt weapon offers power and lots of fire damage.
- 4 Best Weapons To Unlock Early: List of four weapons you can get early in the game along with where to find them and the method to unlock it.
- How To Get Poseidon's Trident: A weapon located in a remote island offers you the ability to breathe underwater.
- All Mount Locations And How To Unlock - In this guide, you can find all the horses you can find in the game and how to unlock them.
- Unlock And Craft Special Arrows - Special Arrows offer you power buffs when you use them, in this guide you can find tips on how to unlock and craft them.
Solutions and fixes for common errors and problems while playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Disable Level Scaling, Stable 60FPS Settings, Fix Stuttering: PC Error guide with fixes to resolve various bugs while playing the game and improving performance.
More updates coming soon.