While not nearly as much of a standard as they once were, cheats are still alive and kicking in specific games that make use of them. Raft, a game dedicated to testing your survival skills on a floating raft in the middle of the ocean, is one of those games. While living your life navigating the environment and fighting sharks from the deep blue beneath may sound complicated; there are cheats you can take advantage of to make your life easier. This guide explains how to use cheats in Raft so you can survive in luxury.
All Console Commands for Raft
Raft’s developer has removed the ability to use console commands in the vanilla version of the game. However, you can use console commands if you download a few of the mods we outline below. When you’ve modded the game ready to accept console commands, you can use any of the following to tweak your game.
All Spawn Commands
- /spawn boar
- /spawn chicken
- /spawn goat
- /spawn landmark
- /spawn landmark_big
- /spawn landmark_pilot
- /spawn landmark_raft
- /spawn llama
- /spawn pufferfish
- /spawn shark
All Attribute Commands
- /set blockhealth X – Type “/set blockhealth X” where X is the health you want your character to have.
- /set bonushunger X – Type “/set bonushunger X” where X is the amount of bonus hunger you want your character to have.
- /set fps X – Type “/set fps X” where X is the FPS you want to set the game to run at.
- /set gamemode X – Type “/set gamemode X” where X is the game mode you want you want to play.
- /set hunger X – Type “/set hunger X” where X is the hunger level you want your character to have.
- /set oxygen X – Type “/set oxygen X” where X is the oxygen level you want your character to have.
- /set thirst X – Type “/set thirst X” where X is the third level you want your character to have.
Miscellaneous Commands for Raft
- /clear “item or animal” – Type “/clear “X”” where X is the animal or item you want to be cleared from the game.
- /godmode – Type “/godmode” to enable God Mode.
- /shift – Type “/shift” to move your raft to the middle of the game world.
How to Enter Console Commands in Raft
To enter console commands in Raft, once you’ve downloaded a mod to re-enable them, you need to press the key you’ve set to open the console. This is usually the Tilde (‘) key for most games, but you can change it to whatever works for you with the mod you download. Once the console is open, type in the command you wish to use from the lists above, then press Return. This will trigger the command.
Can you use Cheats/Console Commands in Raft?
Raft used to have cheats that you could activate using command codes. However, over the course of several updates, these have been phased out. The only way to use Raft’s cheats is by finding the community’s mods. These do the same thing, but they require you to download them. The most reliable and safe resource for these mods is Raft Modding, a website dedicated to creating mods for Raft that pick up where the cheats left off and make the game even more enjoyable.
Related: How to play Raft on Mac
How to use Raft Modding
Before you can download and use mods from Raft Modding, you need to download the site’s ModLoader. This allows you to load mods while you play. You can then browse the website for the mods you want to use, download them, and finally enable them the next time you play Raft.
Best Cheat Mods for Raft
This list contains the best mods that act like cheats in Raft. They’re also among the most popular on Raft Modding.
- Item Spawner: This mod collects every previous console command cheat that used to be in Raft and improves upon them. Using it, you can spawn any items you like. This is useful for any playthrough because you can spawn the items you need when you need them, removing the scavenging and waiting time.
- More Storages: This mod adds more storage options to the game. It’s nothing fancy, but it is incredibly useful.
- Solar Panel: This mod is one of the best available because it allows you to recharge your batteries during the day. It’s by no means game-breaking and almost adds a new element to every playthrough that you must consider.