Snivy’s time in the spotlight has arrived in Pokémon Go. On April 11 from 11 AM to 5 PM in your local time zone, Snivy’s Community Day event will be underway. Every player will be able to participate in the event, or you can choose to purchase a special research ticket to increase the amount of Snivy you encounter, and receive even more rewards. These rewards provide you with Snivy candy, Pokéballs, and even additional items you can use to enhance your experience during the event. For those who hunting for a perfect shiny Snivy, this is a great way to increase your chances of capturing one with decent stats and IVs.
If you evolve Snivy into its final form, Serperior on the Community Day, it will learn the charged move frenzy plant, an upgrade to most of its charged moves.
All Snivy in the Sunshine special research tasks and rewards
These are all of the tasks you can complete during Snivy’s Community Day event. Make sure to purchase the Community Day ticket to join.
We’ll be updating this section with the full details when they’re available.
- Power up Pokémon 10 times – 15 Poké Balls
- Catch 15 Snivy – Snivy encounter
- Make 5 nice throws – 20 Snivy Candy
Rewards: 2,000 star dust, a Snivy encounter, and 10 Pinap Berries
- Catch 15 Snivy – 30 Snivy candy
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – Servine encounter
- Evolve 3 Snivy – 15 Poké Balls
Rewards: 1,500 XP, a Snivy encounter, and 15 Great Balls
- Make 3 Great Curveball throws – 50 Snivy candy
- Evolve 1 Servine – 1 Star Piece
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – 10 Great Balls
Rewards: 2,500 XP, a Rocket Radar, and 15 Ultra Balls
- Claim reward – 2 Silver Pinap berries
- Claim reward – Snivy encounter
- Claim reward – 3,500 XP
Rewards: 3,000 Stardust, a Serperior encounter, and 2 Rare Candy