The final act of Halo Infinite has more than a few arcs clashing together in a climax, but Spartans would be remiss to allow that to interfere with grabbing the final few Spartan Cores to ensure Master Chief is ready for the final showdown.
With a heavy hostile presence scattered about the Reformation arc, and the second-largest land mass for the Master Chief to contend with in the game, slow and steady is the idea for chasing down the final 15 Spartan Cores.
- At the Northern Beacon; walk around the side from the main entrance.
- Northeast of FOB November, near the edge of the world.
- Southeast of Northern Beacon.
- Northwest from FOB Juliet, take the path towards a wrecked ship.
- Under a mountain southeast of Northern Beacon; enter on the northern side of the mountain.
- Northeast from Riven Gate, below the first triangular structure.
- West from FOB Hotel, follow a tunnel and look for an elevated platform at the end.
- Southeast of FOB November, near a Warthog.
- West of FOB Juliet, down a steep cliff.
- On top of the highest peak of the island; take a flying vehicle for ease.
- Within Riven Gate, after lowering all gates this Core is at the final switch.
- Directly north of FOB Lima, on top of a hexagonal pillar.
- South of the grav cannon bunker at Annex Ridge.
- Behind Southeast Beacon.
- Southwest of Southwest Beacon.