Any good RPG comes with various effects that your character can inflict against enemies and those enemies can do to your character. Cyberpunk 2077 is a fast-paced RPG, but it also has various status effects that quickly pop up on your screen. While they don’t last forever, they do mean something, and if you don’t pay attention, likely, you won’t be able to handle them the same way.
All status effects
Here’s a breakdown of each status effect in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Bleeding: Your health slowly goes down, and you are unable to sprint, and you cannot jump as high.
- Blinding: Your threat detection is reduced, and your movement is hindered, making it harder to move around.
- Burn: Your health is constantly going down.
- Crippled: Your limbs are deactivated, or things are severely limited for combat effectiveness. It can happen to one of your four limbs.
- EMP: This effect briefly deactivates or limits the combat effectiveness of a mech, drone, or robot and deals damage to them.
- Knockdown: You fall to the ground, revealing your weak spots.
- Poison: Slowly eats away at your health, and reduces your armor, slowing your movement.
- Stun: This effect immobilizes you, leaving you vulnerable to attacks
These are all of the symbols associated with those effects. If you see any of them on your screen, you probably have them affecting your character, and you need to take cover to protect yourself.