The Bravest Bird will be the special research project for Fletchling in Pokémon Go. The event will be happening on March 6 from 11 AM to 5 PM in your local time zone. The Bravest Bird ticket is not required for players to take part in the community day event, but it gives you several tasks to make it easier to encounter a Fletchling, increasing your already good chances of coming across a shiny version of the Pokémon to add to your collection. These tasks are fairly simple, supplying you with rewards give your Fletchling candy, encounters with Fletchling’s evoled forms, and plenty of Poké Balls to capture them throughout the event.
If you evolve Fletchling into its final form, Talonflame, during the event and up to two hours after it ends, Talonflame will learn the fast move, incinerate. It’s a Fire-type fast move that Talonflame cannot normally learn. Having the attack in its moveset greatly augments the Pokémon.
All The Bravest Bird tasks and rewards
These are all of the tasks and rewards you will be receiving throughout the event. We’ll be adding to them when the event goes live. The event and ticket are only available for the day.
- Power up a Pokémon 10 times – 10 Poké Balls
- Catch 15 Fletchlings – Fletchling encounter
- Make 5 nice throws – 20 Fletchling candy
Rewards: 1,000 Stardust, 10 Pinap berries, and a Fletchling encounter
- Catch 15 Fletchling – 20 Fletchling candy
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – Fletchling encounter
- Evolve 3 Fletchling – 2,000 XP
Rewards: 1,000 XP, a Fletchling encounter, and 15 Great Balls
- Make 3 great curve ball throws – 20 Fletchling candy
- Evolve 1 Fletchling – 5 Golden Razz berries
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – 5 Great Balls
Rewards: 2,000 XP, 10 Ultra Balls, and a Rocket Radar
- Claim reward – 3,000 XP
- Claim reward – Fletching encounter
- Claim reward – 5 Silver Pinap berries
Rewards: 2,000 Stardust, 2 rare candies, and a Fletchling encounter