Knockout City is a fast-paced dodgeball multiplayer game developed by Velan Studios. Although the game controls are straightforward, there’s a lot to be mastered, and players can tweak the game setting for better performance.
Best settings for PC
Even though Knockout City is not a graphically intensive game, players have experienced performance losses and frame drops occasionally. The issue is more prevalent if you are running the game on max settings and come across an area in the game with a lot of structures. Additionally, if you have a low-end PC, you are bound to face FPS drops.
That said, here are the best settings you can try in Knockout City to get an FPS boost and the most optimal performance on a PC:
- Display mode: Fullscreen
- Fulscreen Resolution: 1920×1080, 60Hz
- Resolution Screen: 100% – If your feel like your frame rate is dropping, consider lowering the Resolution Screen by 10 to 25%. Regardless, go for a trial-and-error approach to find the best possible Resolution Screen setting for your system.
- Dynamic Resolution Scale: On – If you have a high specifications PC, you can turn Dynamic Resolution Scale off.
- Brightness: 50%
- Shadow Quality: Medium – For players with an extremely low-end PC, consider running Shadow Quality on low. However, it should work fine on medium settings for most players.
- Anti-Aliasing: Off
- Depth of Field: Off
- SSAO: Off
- VSync: On – If you have a high-end PC, turn VSync on.
- FPS Cap: 60 Hz – Keep the FPS Cap at 60 Hz even if you have a monitor with a higher refresh rate. This will deliver a more stable FPS performance.
Running Knockout City on the aforementioned setting should minimize the fluctuating performance and stabilize the frame rates. However, performance may vary depending on your PC’s specifications, so it’s recommended to experiment with different settings before making a final decision.