Devil May Cry 5 has precisely 20 missions before reaching the end of the game, but if you have made a quick check in the trophy list, you might have noticed a trophy called “Well, I will be Damned” and refers to a secret ending of the game. Here’s how to get the secret ending of Devil May Cry 5.
How to Get the Secret Ending and Tips to Beat Urizen in Devil May Cry 5?
How to Unlock the Secret Ending in Devil May Cry 5?
The first thing you need to take into account here is that it’s very easy to miss the requirements to get this special ending. What you’ll need to do is play through the Prologue again and face off against Urizen.
When you initially played through this section of Devil May Cry 5, chances are a cutscene kicked in mid-way through the fight, making you think that there was no way you could prevail of Urizen.
That’s not true, as you can deal damage to Urizen’s crystal, causing his shields to fall and allowing you to deal some damage. You’ll only have a small window in which to deal damage to Urizen while his shield is down before it charges back up.
Take your time and slowly chip away at the crystal and his health and you’ll eventually unlock the Devil May Cry 5 secret ending.
Tips to Beat Urizen and Get the Ending
Unfortunately, one thing is to read, and one thing is to put into practice what you read, but since Urizen is an insanely powerful opponent during the prologue, here are some tips on how to beat him. Not only does the crystal provide a shield, but its attacks are also insanely powerful in the sense that they will sweep you away with a few strokes. To help you beat Urizen in the Prologue and get the secret ending in Devil May Cry 5, we’ve listed some tips and tricks.
- Tip #1: Don’t try this on your first run. Not only are you unfamiliar with how the game plays, but you’ll also have more health from your first playthrough to help you tank more hits from Urizen.
- Tip #2: Play on ‘Heaven and Hell’ or ‘Human’ difficulty to make this significantly more comfortable.
- Tip #3: Use charged pistol attacks to chip away at Urizen from a safe distance. Running in with your sword may deal more damage, but makes you far more vulnerable to taking damage.
- Tip #4: Only use your Devil Trigger when Urizen’s shields are down, then barrage it with these attacks once its health is vulnerable.
- Tip #5: Use combo attacks to the best of your ability to deal maximum damage, and with a bit of luck you can take Urizen out after taking out his shields just once.
Once Urizen is defeated in the Prologue, you’ll net yourself the ‘Well I’ll Be Damned’ trophy and achievement, and will then get to check out the Devil May Cry 5 secret ending. Winner winner!
That’s all you need to know on how to get the secret ending in Devil May Cry 5