The Karyst Prime brings a much needed Prime Dagger to Warframe, allowing you to instantly fancy up any builds you have been running that require a good batch of Covert Lethality. In this guide, we will show you which Relics you need to farm to get this new Prime weapon.
Karyst Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Karyst Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Meso P3 – Common
- Handle – Axi B4 – Uncommon
- Blade – Meso K3 – Rare
Karyst Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guarantees a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
Once you have them all collected, take your Relics into Void Fissure missions to open them. It shouldn’t take you long to track down all the Relics you need to get Karyst Prime. Don’t forget to go to the recruiting tab in the chat and find groups that are trying to open the Relics to find the same pieces you are, as it will dramatically cut down on your farming time when opening them.
Best of luck, Tenno.