The Pangolin got quite the buff under Melee 3.0, so the Pangolin Prime promises to be far more interesting than it would have been a few months ago. We have yet to get our hands on this weapon in the game, so we can make no judgment yet about how it fairs against enemies, but we can tell you the Relics you will need to build it.
Pangolin Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Pangolin Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Rare – Neo P1
- Blade – Uncommon – Axi G4
- Handle – Common – Meso R3
Pangolin Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Pangolin Prime Relics. Best of luck.