Titania Prime, the fairy queen, is available to farm in Warframe. As always, Titania Prime offers a slightly better, more blinged-out version of this pixie Warframe. Titania is a very interesting Warframe, effectively turning every mission in the game into an Archwing mission, and with a surprisingly good ability to take out bosses, Eidolons, and other difficult targets.
If you have written off Titania as a Warframe that doesn’t offer you much, then the Prime version and the recent rework should be all the excuses you need to give her a shot.
Titania Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Titania Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Uncommon – Lith M5
- Chassis – Common – Neo M3
- Neuroptics – Uncommon – Meso E4
- Systems – Rare – Axi T5
Titania Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Titania Prime Relics. Best of luck.