A Nook Miles Ticket will become a very important part of your progress in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The game is all about building up your little island, and to do that you will need resources. While your island will have some resources on it, you will want to try and visit some Mystery Islands, which are packed with all kinds of interesting things for you to find.
To take trips to Mystery Islands, you will need a Nook Miles Ticket, which can be purchased from the Kiosk in Resident Services for 2000 Nook Miles. To earn Nook Miles, all you need to do is play the game and hit certain milestones. You can check your Nook Miles and the various milestones in your Nook Phone. Many of them are extremely easy to get, you just need to sell weeds to Timmy Nook, catch fish, bug, and butterflies, and harvest resources.
You will also get one ticket for free from Tom Nook himself as you play through the early stages of the game. Mystery Islands are great to visit, for numerous reasons.
When you have a Nook Miles Ticket, just visit the airport and tell them you “want to fly” to use it.
- Resources – you can find lots of stones and trees to harvest.
- Fruit – the only place to get coconuts. Bring some back to plant on your own island.
- Money – if you are very lucky, you will find buried bags of money. Keep an eye out for a point of light on the ground. If you find some, plant them on your island they will turn into money trees.
- Villagers – you can find new NPCs on the Mystery Islands, and get them to come live on your island.
- Fossils – you can find plenty of fossils for the Museum.
As you can see, there are some great reasons to put in the work, get plenty of Nook Miles Tickets, then make your way to a Mystery Island.
If you found this guide helpful, we have other guides you might also like. From whether you can relocate Resident Services, how to get more residents, the maximum number of residents you can have on your island, and how to get your hands on those pesky floating balloon presents.