Developed and published by Aluba Studios, Cyber Manhunt is an early access story-oriented puzzle game centered on big data, hacking, privacy, and social workers, all of which draw parallels to real-life events. This guide will provide a step-by-step for the first chapter of the game – Chapter 1: Death of a Programmer.
Open the news article link about the Kapil Modi suicide and collect “Kapil Modi” and “Lisa Snyder.”
- Browse Kapil Modi via the search engine, and open the Toothbook profile for Kapil Modi – collect “Modi_Programmer,” “TB25411572,” and “She lied about her marriage to me.”
Open the article about Lisa Snyder’s legal team and collect the legal statement.
- Open the Toothbook profile for “Lisa Snyder” – collect “SweetLisa” and “TB15874784.”
Open the Imeet account for Lisa Snyder – collect the email “[email protected]” and the Hitalk “293857382.”
- Using the above information, use Lisa Snyder and [email protected], or use the Hitalk account “293857382” to collect additional information – collect Lisa’s password using the Crack app, along with the gathered information. The password is “Lisa8849,” but it won’t unlock Lisa’s Toothbook, so give it a go via her email.
- Go to Toothbook to reset Lisa’s password by selecting “reset password” on the login screen.
- Login to Lisa’s email. Select “new email” from Toothbook and click the link to login directly to Lisa’s Toothbook – collect “that’s what he gave me after he beat me at home,” and “always abused me when there is no one else.”
- Collect the photo of Lisa sunbathing.
- Collect Walker’s phone number.
- Log back into Lisa’s email – collect “James Joyce” and the “bank statement” in the lawyer’s email.
Call Walker’s phone anonymously – select the following options when prompted with choices.
- “Be Honest”
- “About Lisa”
- “About Marriage Fraud”
After the call has ended, scroll back up and collect “they eventually got married.” At this point, the inference will be at 100% – now select “what happened between Modi and Lisa.”
- Figure out whether Modi committed domestic violence based on what Lisa said – Lisa did not suffer from domestic violence.
- What is the name of the ex-husband claimed by Lisa? – Robert Cohen
- From the clues, what can we learn? – Lisa has a lot of “income.”
Now that the first inference is complete, Ashley will give you Modi’s company name, titled Defoss Network. Browse “Defoss Network” via the search engine, and open the webpage – collect the email “[email protected]” and “Daniel Kos.”
- Unlock Modi’s password by using Kapil Modi and [email protected] to gather more information via the database. Modi’s password is “Modi1024”.
- Open Modi’s email using the email and password collected – collect “Carter Harris” and his Hitalk number “382943858.”
Browse “Daniel Kos” in the search engine and open his toothbook profile.
- Collect “Daniel_K,” “TB13977416,” and “Lisa and her mother came to the company to make big trouble.”
Browse “Carter Harris” in the search engine and open his Twodrive link using his Hitalk account.
- Listen to the conversation between Harris and Modi, collect “operate in the grey area,” and “sign a fake contract.”
The second inference will now be at 100%.
- How can you tell that Modi is under high mental stress? – Daniel said that Lisa had harassed Modi.
- What is the dirt on Modi? – Both of them.
- What happened to Modi’s company? – The business is struggling with possible bankruptcy.
Select Phishing between Lisa and her Lawyer, and select the following choices.
- Ask the Truth.
After the conversation is over, collect the following statements – “Antony Baekeland,” “Through the tailor made service of lmeet membership,” and “Four marriages got me a little money.”
All three inferences have been completed. The third inference has no minigame.
Since you collected “Antony Baekeland” and his Hitalk account; use the database program to unlock his information. Then, use the Crack program to unlock his password. Anthony’s nickname is “Carter Harris.”
- Open Antony/Carter’s Hitalk account
- Group chat – collect “we’re ready to propose divorce and compensation,” “Lisa, you can start to threaten him,” and “he’s really jumped off the building.”
Call Imeet Customer Hotline – after the conversation, select “can’t modify any user information.”
- Select the the phishing program.
- Hack into the Imeet server.
- Select “VIPbenefitsIntro.”
- PDF and collect the document.